Improving hardware support for Ubiquiti metrics.
- Marcel Fuhrmann
- Github: https://github.com/opennms-config-modules/ubiquiti
In past I’ve already created a datacollection config based on Airmax6. I’d like to improve it and validate it against Ubiquiti’s Airmax8 firmware.
I’ve prepared a test environment with ~30 devices. Different models and firmware version are available. This should be enough to test.
- Datacollection and graph definitions are created, tested and uploaded to Github
- Also a Grafana board was created: https://grafana.com/dashboards/6498
- I’ve added an example threshold to identify signal strength fluctuations
- Also I’ve added a poller configuration to check DFS status
Follow the instructions on https://github.com/opennms-config-modules/ubiquiti