SNMP polling Java exception

Problem:
I am setting up OpenNMS in docker in a test environment, however I don’t see any information being polled.

Expected outcome:
Need some help with understanding and troubleshooting the below error that I see in poller.log.

OpenNMS version:
Horizon 29.0.0

Other relevant data:
[opennms@1899225b23bb logs]$ more poller.log | grep ERROR
2022-04-29 10:30:16,201 ERROR [DefaultUDPTransportMapping_0.0.0.0/0] o.s.s.PrivAES: Encrypt Exception java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider supporting AES/CFB/NoPadding
2022-04-29 10:30:16,203 ERROR [DefaultUDPTransportMapping_0.0.0.0/0] o.s.Snmp: Failed to send message to UserTarget[address=x.x.x.x/161,version=3,timeout=1800,retries=1,securityLevel=3,securityModel=3,securityName=XXXXXX,preferredTransports=null, authoritativeEngineID=]: Message processing model 3 returned error: Encryption error

logs

Never seen that before. What version of Java is this? What snmpv3 configuration is it configured with?

I dug a little bit further and observed that for some reason snmpv3 breaks when I enable AuthPriv. It works perfectly when AuthnoPriv is selected. Am I missing something over here?

Give me a bit and I’ll see if I can repro it in my lab. :slight_smile:

Any findings on the snmpv3 piece? Thanks!