RrdException: Unknown datasource name: strafeping

Problem:
On accessing the strafeping attribute from grafana using the performance datasource, I receive an error - RrdException: Unknown datasource name: strafeping

Expected outcome:
I am trying to create strafeping graph in Grafana.

OpenNMS version:

Other relevant data:

2021-03-18 11:29:44,360 ERROR [qtp1765064391-225632] o.o.w.r.v.MeasurementsRestService: Fetch failed: Unknown datasource name: StrafePing
org.opennms.netmgt.measurements.api.exceptions.FetchException: Fetch failed: Unknown datasource name: StrafePing
        at org.opennms.netmgt.measurements.api.DefaultMeasurementsService.query(DefaultMeasurementsService.java:78) ~[org.opennms.features.measurements.api-27.0.5.jar:?]
        at org.opennms.web.rest.v1.MeasurementsRestService.query(MeasurementsRestService.java:176) ~[org.opennms.features.measurements.rest-27.0.5.jar:?]
        at org.opennms.web.rest.v1.MeasurementsRestService$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$a66decc9.invoke(<generated>) ~[org.opennms.features.measurements.rest-27.0.5.jar:?]
        at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204) ~[org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-core-4.2.9.RELEASE_1.jar:?]
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:720) ~[org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-aop-4.2.9.RELEASE_1.jar:?]
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157) ~[org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-aop-4.2.9.RELEASE_1.jar:?]

Strafeping is built differently from most other data sources. In Grafana, a strafeping datasource looks like:

What have you tried?

Thanks dino2gnt,

I managed to resolve by going through the Jira and it was exactly what you have shown. I was missing the correct sub-attribute. Somehow the document didn’t mention that information.

Have a great day,
Thanks
sudhu72