It’s time for OpenNMS On the Horizon!
In the last week we fixed more bugs and worked on other infrastructure, as well as continuing work on BMP support and a Grafana 6.4 Helm fix.
Github Project Updates
Internals, APIs, and Documentation
- Markus continued to work on graph API improvements.
- I added support for building (and signing) Debian packages in the CircleCI workflow.
- Christian worked on adding support for defining custom headers in the
- Ronny worked on a bunch of updated Docker and other container documentation.
- Patrick worked on normalizing all our Karaf shell commands.
- Ronny and I fixed the hour-rendering bug in
send-event.plintroduced in Horizon 25.1.0.
- Christian did more work on adding BMP support to Telemetryd.
- Christian fixed an issue with WS-Man polling on Minion.
- Chandra did more work on fixing
exclude-rangesupport in the discovery config.
Web, ReST, and UI
- I fixed an issue with the Flow data source in the Helm Grafana plugin.
Calendar of Events
December Releases - December 3rd, 2019
The next OpenNMS release day is December 3rd.
So far we expect to be putting out the following releases:
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future OOH, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last OOH
- HELM-190: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘toBits’ of undefined
- NMS-12365: Cannot use poller:poll karaf command with WsManMonitor through Minions
- NMS-12367: Upstream Drools Bug: From with modify fires unexpected rule
- NMS-12369: FlowStackKafkaIT hanging on CircleCI
- NMS-12388: Allow persisting edges with references to at least one vertex which is not in the edge’s namespace
- NMS-12392: send-event.pl is broken after OpenNMS 25.1.0 update
- NMS-12398: Use OpenJDK 8 JDK for build environment