Release 2019.1.5 is the sixth release in the Meridian 2019 series.
It fixes a few more security issues, as well as a number of other bugs and a couple of enhancements. Hat tip to Johannes Moritz for the security report.
The codename for 2019.1.5 is Saturn.
- SNMP Remove from definitions fails for definitions with profile label (Issue NMS-12413)
- persisted defaultCalendarReport database reports are broken (Issue NMS-12438)
- Security issue disclosures, 31 Jan 2020 (Issue NMS-12513)
- Selecting an Icon on Topology Map breaks the map (Issue NMS-12532)
- Description: Cannot create monitored-service with JSON via ReST (Issue NMS-12625)
- Confd download fails silently on Docker install (Issue NMS-12642)