Release 2019.1.1 is the second release in the Meridian 2019 series.
It contains a number of bug fixes mostly related to alarm and event processing and potential resource leaks, as well as provisioning enhancements to SNMP profiles.
The codename for 2019.1.1 is Venus.
- Readiness probe with Minion in Kubernetes with health:check does not work (Issue NMS-12120)
- Cannot use poller:poll karaf command with WsManMonitor through Minions (Issue NMS-12365)
- Strange behavior on used threads and file descriptors on Minion (Issue NMS-12366)
- Upstream Drools Bug: From with modify fires unexpected rule (Issue NMS-12367)
- “Page Not Found” in alarm-list when choosing number of alarms in dropdown-list (Issue NMS-12379)
- Build failure during release for 25.1.0 in CircleCI (Issue NMS-12380)
- backport missing patches from 25.1.0 to foundation-2019 (Issue NMS-12384)
- Discovery does not honor exclude-range inside a definition (Issue NMS-12385)
- Discovery exclude-range is not location-aware (Issue NMS-12386)
- Update OpenJDK 11.0.4 to 11.0.5 (Issue NMS-12387)
- Elasticsearch event forwarder manipulates in-flight event (Issue NMS-12390)
- send-event.pl is broken after OpenNMS 25.1.0 update (Issue NMS-12392)
- SNMP profile fitting is not triggered in some cases when MINION is involved (Issue NMS-12399)
- Alarmd fails intermittently and OOMs (Issue NMS-12412)
- SNMP Remove from definitions fails for definitions with profile label (Issue NMS-12413)