Release 25.2.0 is the fifth release in the Horizon 25 series.
It contains a number of bug fixes including a performance fix for topology updating, and an enhancement to the sink API to persist to disk when the Minion can’t reach the broker.
The codename for 25.2.0 is Biscuit Dumpling.
- changing GUI date/timeformat breaks requisition update/import date/time display (Issue NMS-12428)
- Inefficient locking in the TopologyUpdater class (Issue NMS-12443)
- MIB Compiler fails with Null Pointer Exception (Issue NMS-12459)
- The Karaf poller:test command is not location aware (Issue NMS-12460)
- NPE while compiling a MIB (Issue NMS-12472)
- Sink API: Persistent Off-Heap Storage (Issue NMS-10586)