Issue with MIB files when upgrading from 29.0.4 to 29.0.9

Hi,
I got an error when upgrading my OpenNMS Horizon instance regarding a MIB file.
This is the error:

Internal Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 131; columnNumber: 126; cvc-pattern-valid: Value 'ipaddress' is not facet-valid with respect to pattern '([Cc](ounter|OUNTER)(32|64)?|[Gg](auge|AUGE)(32|64)?|[Tt](ime|IME)[Tt](icks|ICKS)|[Ii](nteger|NTEGER)(32|64)?|[Oo](ctet|CTET)[Ss](tring|TRING))|[Ss](tring|TRING)|[Hh](ex|EX)[Ss](tring|TRING)' for type '#AnonType_typemibObj'.]; nested exception is javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
 - with linked exception:
[Exception [EclipseLink-25004] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.5.1.v20130918-f2b9fc5): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.XMLMarshalException
Exception Description: An error occurred unmarshalling the document

The lines affected are the only ones that contains type="ipaddress", if I comment these lines on the xml file in /etc/datacollection/ and restart the service it works fine.
Could you tell me how can I fix it please?

Thank you

Matt,
I noticed this during my upgrade to 29.0.9 as well. I hadn’t even thought about commenting them out but I solved this by changing them to type=“string” but I only had to do that in a couple of MIB files. I could see this becoming very cumbersome if it were in a bunch of MIBs. Sorry, I don’t exactly have a fix but I’m interested in what the outcome is.

There seem to be similarities with my issue: Error compiling IP-MIB