Embedded ActiveMQ error

How do I fix the below error? I am trying to setup Embedded ActiveMQ -

admin@minion()> opennms:health-check
Verifying the health of the container

Echo RPC (passive)            [ Failure  ] => did not receive a recent response - maxAge: PT1M30S
Verifying installed bundles   [ Starting ] => Bundle 319 is waiting for dependencies
Connecting to JMS Broker      [ Timeout  ] => Health Check did not finish within 5000 ms

=> Oh no, something is wrong
admin@minion()> bundle:diag 319
OpenNMS :: Core :: IPC :: Twin :: JMS :: Subscriber (319)
---------------------------------------------------------
Blueprint
9/9/22, 4:47 PM
Missing dependencies:
(&(alias=opennms.broker)(objectClass=org.apache.camel.Component))
Declarative Services

Is the listener uncommented / configured in opennms-activemq.xml ? Was OpenNMS restarted afterwards?

Is port 61616 open on the opennms system’s firewall?

Is there a “minion” user, with ROLE_MINION assigned, on the core system? Is the Minion system configured to use this user to connect to the broker?

Yes, I did all the above things -

State       Recv-Q Send-Q                                                            Local Address:Port                                                                           Peer Address:Port
LISTEN      0      128                                                                           *:61616                                                                                     *:*

Echo RPC (passive)            [ Failure  ] => did not receive a recent response - maxAge: PT1M30S
Verifying installed bundles   [ Success  ]
Connecting to JMS Broker      [ Failure  ] => Failed to create a JMS session.Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://0.0.0.0:61616. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)

ActiveMQ config -

<transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector name="vm" uri="vm://localhost"/>

<!-- Uncomment this line to allow external TCP connections -->
            <!--
              WARNING: Access to port 61616 should be firewalled to prevent unauthorized injection
              of data into OpenNMS when this port is open.
            -->
            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616?useJmx=false&amp;maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireformat.maxFrameSize=104857600"/>

<!-- Uncomment this line to allow localhost TCP connections (for testing purposes) -->
            <!-- <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://127.0.0.1:61616?useJmx=false&amp;maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireformat.maxFrameSize=104857600"/> -->
        </transportConnectors>

The minion needs the IP of the OpenNMS server here, not 0.0.0.0

After changing the IP, I get a username error, how do I confirm that it is actually using the credentials from the web UI?

Verifying installed bundles   [ Success  ]
Connecting to JMS Broker      [ Failure  ] => Failed to create a JMS session.User name [admin] or password is invalid.

In Minion’s Karaf shell:

opennms:scv-set opennms.broker my-minion-user my-minion-password

https://docs.opennms.com/horizon/30/deployment/minion/install.html