Customize menubar items

Hello, I would like to be able to customize the menu selections for topology and layout menu selections in ONMS Horizon. To get to this menu from the main screen, select: Maps → Topology and then hit the “View” button over on the left hand side of the screen. Once you hit the “View” button, a drop-down appears with selections and checkboxes for various topologies and layouts, which in turn, configure the maps view that gets rendered. I want to be able to have a default selection appear and possibly just do away with some of the selections so they don’t show up. I have been poking around in the code, but can’t find where that menubar is generated. Thanks!

No idea where that lives in the codebase, but I can offer that git grep is your friend in this case.

The navbar lives in the opennms-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/dispatcher-servlet.xml. If you want to customize it you have to maintain a fork of OpenNMS and you have to compile it by yourself. To be honest, I wouldn’t recommend it, it’s painful to maintain.